- HOLIDAY GIVING TREE provides food and gifts for those in need during the holidays.
- GARDNER’S GIFTS is our free clothing closet at the Court Service Unit available to those families involved with the court.
- SPECIAL NEEDS/POSITIVE INCENTIVES provides youth with resources and motivational reinforcement. We reward successes and encourage positive activities such as recreation memberships, camps, and classes. We also help with therapy co-pays, educational and athletic fees, transportation assistance, clothing for school, and essentials that most of us take for granted.
- F.A.N.S. (Family Advocacy Network Services) helps victims of domestic abuse through the court process. We offer them support by providing information, resources, and advocacy.
- HELPING CHILDREN AND FAMILIES – Our programs enhance and support services to positively impact youth and their families. We help them connect with prosocial activities and community resources.
- URBAN THEATRE is a program for at-risk youth. We have partnered with the Virginia Stage Company to offer an exciting program that exposes youth to the power of the arts to include dance, singing, theatre, and art. It promotes continued involvement in prosocial activities, enhances communication and teamwork skills, and teaches participants how to channel thoughts and behavior in a positive manner.
- “SMART TRANSITIONS,” provided by the Together We Can Foundation, offers court clients a chance to refine a vision and a plan for their own futures. Teen groups focus on problem-solving skills, self-presentation, work ethic, attitude, independence and initiative. Youth create personal presentation portfolios and practice interviewing skills.